Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Failure is your time to shine!





I think I talk about this often. Mostly because its on my mind a lot. I so often have to tell this to people that I meet on this adventure… I also need to hear it myself … The question that every one keeps asking  me is “what if I fail?” here is my advice or my 2 cents…
I think its common knowledge that its not IF we fail but WHEN we fail. In fact, I think a better way to think of it is “what do I do when I fail?”… or even better yet “what do I do AFTER I fail?”
I love how the Bible says it here in Proverbs
Proverbs 24:16 
16 for the righteous falls seven times and rises again, but the wicked stumble in times of calamity
What do you do after you fail. After you Fall. YOU RISES AGAIN
I really like the way The Message translates it

Proverbs 24:16 (The Message)
16 No matter how many times you trip them up, God-loyal people don't stay down long; Soon they're up on their feet, while the wicked end up flat on their faces. 

I heard this Quote once. “Fail often and early so you can succeed sooner.”

The idea is after you fail you will be one step closer to succeeding. The reality is you really do become stronger and smarter. Here is another bonus that you may not realize. You will absolutely get respect for the people that are watching you… and you will earn the respect from the people that are afraid to even step in to a leadership role and try.
Put this in you mind and save it for later
FAILURE IS YOUR TIME TO SHINE


2 comments:

  1. My name is Sheri, i'm from Mexico i have been married for 4years and i have a break up with my husband 3months ago and i was worried and so confuse because i love him so much. i was really going too depressed and a friend directed me to this spell caster Dr. Stanley and i made all my problems known to him and he told me not to worry that he was going to make my husband to come back to me and in just 48hours i receive a call from my husband and he was appealing that i should come back to the house. i have never in my life believe in spell and but now it have just helped me and i am now so happy. All Thanks to him and if you also want to have your Husband back to yourself here his email Address drstanleyspelltemple@hotmail.com i am so happy to testify of your work and kindness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete